Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Ayyubid Egyptians

Found myself with a buckshee afternoon today so decided to make a start on my Ayyubids whom I have had for sometime all based up and prepped awaiting time and inclination to take on one of my biggest phobia's - CAVALRY in large numbers!

In total there are:

3x FoG Command Stands
4x WMACommand Stands
8x Mamluk Cavalry stands
12x Lancer stands
12x Turcoman LH stands
8x Turcoman Cavalry stands
6x Bedouin LH stands
12x Light archer stands
8x Javelin stands
8x Slinger stands

120 Cavalry which is a lot for me. I'm going to give myself a two month window in which to get this lot on the table.

Target date 13.05.2012, which will be a slightly late birthday present for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.