Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Period/Scale/System Slut!

I reckon I am rivalling the Mad March Hare.
In March I have purchased:

  • a second SAGA Warband of Vikings

  • The SAGA Supplement Northern Fury

  • a 3rd Scots Warband

  • and a Scots dice set
  • FoG Napoleonic and an 800point 1813 Austrian Army in 10mm from Pendraken

  • I have pre-ordered Maurice and a card set

  • And Warlord Games Pike and Shotte supplement

I have been my typical self and saved myself a few bob here and there by shopping around, and I did have a small lottery windfall so I dont feel that guilty but now I am wondering whatever happened to my plans to reduce the lead mountain through frugality and willpower...

Pendrakens Falklands Range is sue out in June along with more Austrian Napoleonics. Where will the madness end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.