Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

100YW/WoR English

With my Hundred Years War French squared away* I thought it about time I turned my attention to their adversarys the English.

And what better way to start the English than with that which the French fear most - the humble longbowmen.

With two units of 8 stands, 1 unit of 6 stands and 1 unit of 8 stands of retinue bowmen for my Yorkist WoR, (and to add insult to injury for the French) I went on to do a six stand unit of Gascon Crossbow and a 4 stand unit of Gascon Billmen.

Next up, loads of Bill, Men at Arms and Foot Knights.

If you're wondering what the * is: No army is ever complete - sat in my to do box are a growing number of French reinforcements...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.